AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
Homecoming for Liz Shuler04 Apr, 2022
LABOR PRESS: You’ve been given such a huge responsibility now, with the death of your friend Rich Trumka [In August she was appointed to serve the remainder of his term.] But the entire time you’ve been involved, labor has been struggling to come back. Do you have a secret plan?
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Pride Month Profiles: Sandie Carner-Shafran -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: IBEW Members Build One of the World’s Largest Solar-Storage Projects -
- Pride Month Profiles: Anthony McKeever -
- Pride Month Profiles: Salvador Perez -
- President of Alliance for Retired Americans Tells Senate Committee Social Security Must Be Expanded -