Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
WHLF Central Labor Council Launches Interactive Website for Voting in 202227 Sep, 2022
Thank you once again to Jake Lowen and the WHLF Central Labor Council. His interactive website couldn't come at a more perfect time. If you are not sure who to vote for, you'll want to take a look here.
KS AFL-CIO 5th ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT07 Jul, 2022
The Kansas AFL-CIO will host our Fifth Annual Golf Tournament to help fund our continued efforts on behalf of Kansas' working Families. A portion of the proceeds from the tournament will go to support the Boys and Girls Club of Kansas Alliance.
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Take Action: Support Delta Flight Attendants Fighting for a Union! -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Francisco Tostado -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: California Labor Federation Secures Top Priority with Signing of Farmworker Organizing Bill -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Anthony Neira -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support AFM’s Campaign for American Music Fairness Act -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Trisha Garcia -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: What We Can Do to Help Union Members Recover from Hurricane Fiona -
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes: What Working People Are Doing This Week -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Joseph "Jo-Jo" Martinez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: SIU Begins Relief Efforts in the Caribbean and Alaska -