KS AFL-CIO Abundantly Clear About Member's Recent Reference01 Nov, 2021
Andy Sanchez, Executive Secretary-Treasurer
John Nave, Executive Vice-President
2021 KANSAS AFL-CIO Legislative Objectives23 Feb, 2019
The KANSAS AFL-CIO has adopted the following legislative objectives for the 2021 Kansas Legislative Session. Our platform is not limited to this agenda, but instead this represents some of our priorities of focus for a diverse workforce of affiliates.
KS AFL-CIO Annual Golf Tournament07 Aug, 2018
Sponsor us, or join us for a day of fun on the golf course! The purpose of our event is to continue our mission on behalf of the hopes and aspirations of the working people of all America, but specifically for Working Kansas Families; to the achievement of higher standards of living and safe work
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Pride Month Profiles: Sandie Carner-Shafran -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: IBEW Members Build One of the World’s Largest Solar-Storage Projects -
- Pride Month Profiles: Anthony McKeever -
- Pride Month Profiles: Salvador Perez -
- President of Alliance for Retired Americans Tells Senate Committee Social Security Must Be Expanded -
- Pride Month Profiles: Elizabeth Rockett -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Rallies Poor People’s Campaign -
- A More Compassionate America: The Working People Weekly List -
- Pride Month Profiles: Lisa Ohta -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Shuler and Redmond Chat With NPR's Gonyea -